The Runtime-Powered CDR
Upwind lets you identify and respond to threats in real-time and get to the root cause 10x faster with context from CI/CD events, git/code changes and identity mapping.
Upwind’s eBPF-agent gives you in-depth analysis of everything in your cloud, providing enhanced visibility for security teams, real-time context for cloud activities and insight into the entire application lifecycle.
of Cloud Assets
from CI/CD to Runtime
- Signature-Based – Stay ahead of attackers and actively identify known malware signatures. Create custom policies for automated response.
- Signature-Less – Scan and categorize your cloud assets and resources. With machine-based learning, identify normal cloud behaviors and receive custom alerts for abnormal activity happening within your cloud environment, including Internet ingress/egress, security group changes, privilege escalations and lateral movements.
- Cloud Topology Map – At-a-glance insights into communication between resources and network communication, including Internet ingress/egress traffic.
- Streamlined Threat Identification – Correlate events and get to the root cause of threats 10x faster.
- Automated Response – Respond to threats and bad actors with automated policies.
- Go Beyond Perimeter Security – Continuously monitor and secure all API endpoints both externally and internally.
- Out of the Box Protection Against the OWASP Top 10 –
- Broken Object Level Authorization
- Broken Authentication
- Broken Object Property Level Authorization
- Unrestricted Resource Consumption
- Broken Function Level Authorization
- Unrestricted Access to Sensitive Business Flows
- Server Side Request Forgery
- Security Misconfiguration
- Improper Inventory Management
- Unsafe Consumption of APIs
Real threats and attacks happen at runtime. Upwind’s real-time, contextualized threat detection lets you identify risks and threats, get to the root cause 10x faster and respond with context and automation.